Wednesday, April 18, 2012

New Directions

Well I made my decision to become a Financial Advisor with the Florida Financial Group, a MetLife company,  MetLife is the number one life insurance company in the world and in the Fortune 50.  It has also been ranked as one of the best places to work for working mothers.  I'm not a mother, but I am married to one, and the company's caring for this group of people is meaningful to me.

I have months ahead of training and certifications and I am excited to enter this new career.  I spent fifteen years in Public Accounting and fifteen years in industry - eleven of those as a CFO.  There was nowhere higher to climb on that ladder, so I am giving a shot at a new ladder.  I beleive this will be good work as I plan to focus on retirement advising.  Wish me luck and I hope to meet with you soon to help you with your retirement goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment